Police investigated a report of criminal damage when a subject drove a vehicle through the exit gate at the Village at Grande Valley Ranch. The estimated damage was $5,000.
• Frank Garcia was arrested for possession of marijuana and spirituous liquor in a motor vehicle during a traffic stop. Garcia was later transported to the Pinal County jail.
• Gregory Brace was issued a summons for assault for Eloy City Court.
Gilbert Celaya was arrested for DUI. A search warrant was obtained for his blood. Celaya was released after the blood draw was complete.
• Francisco Lopez was arrested for a city of Eloy warrant during a field interview.
Anthony Sanchez was cited for criminal speed, driving on a suspended license, suspended plates and no proof of insurance.
• Samuel Aaron Martin was arrested for two warrants. He was also cited and released for driving on a suspended license, no child restraints and driving around a railroad crossing arm. Martin was transported and booked in the Pinal County jail.
A woman at Pride Tire Center reported a counterfeit $100 bill.
• Dale Warrington was arrested for possession of marijuana.
• A man was picked up at the Fourth Avenue jail on an Eloy warrant and transported to the Pinal County jail.
Alvero Martinez was arrested for an Eloy City Court warrant. He was taken to Eloy City Court and was later released. Martinez was also issued a citation for driving on a suspended license.
Rachelle Hernandez was cited and released for driving on a suspended license and speeding.
• Motel 6 became the victim of criminal damage after a woman abandoned two canines. The motel room was in complete disarray with canine feces, blood and trash thrown throughout the room causing approximately $1,580 in damage. Attempts were made to contact the woman but had negative results.
• Maria Granillo was arrested for an Eloy City Court warrant. Granillo was transported to the Eloy Police Department for booking and was taken to the Pinal County jail.
• Tyzhona Jones was arrested for an Eloy City Court warrant.
The Casa Grande Police Department turned over Paul Randall McGlone to the Eloy Police Department because he had an Eloy City Court Warrant. Paul was transported to the Pinal County jail.