An Xbox One was stolen from a property.
A citizen reported that his home had been burglarized sometime during the night.
• Jared Samayo-Contreras was issued a civil citation for driving without an issued license from any jurisdiction. The vehicle was impounded.
A stolen vehicle was located on Alsdorf Road, west of Toltec Road. The vehicle was reported stolen out of Casa Grande on April 7.
The Eloy Veterans Center became the victim of burglary. This occurred when a subject entered the building and removed several items.
• Valente Valenzuela was issued a citation for driving with no license. The vehicle was towed for a 30-day hold.
Michael Blakenship was arrested for a PCSO warrant after he was located at Jones Park after the park was closed.
• Ronald Hassell was cited and released for driving with a revoked license. The vehicle was removed.
A truck driver failed to pay for truck wash at Blue Beacon on Sunshine Boulevard and was last seen driving eastbound on I-10.
• A driver suffered minor injuries during a rollover accident in the area of Eleven Mile Corner and Houser roads.
• An officer located two vehicles in the brush area of Alsdorf Road, west of I-10. The officer attempted to make contact with one vehicle, but it fled and the pursuit was terminated due to excessive speed. The second vehicle appeared to be stolen due to the ignition being punched out. The owner of the vehicle was contacted and confirmed that the vehicle was stolen.
• Jessica Portis was arrested for a Casa Grande Justice Court warrant. Portis was contacted during a traffic stop after she was observed traveling over the posted speed limit. A wants-and-warrants check revealed she had the warrant. The warrant was confirmed and she was placed under arrest. She was transported and booked into the Pinal County jail.