Jaime Macias was arrested for theft of means of transportation and transported to the Pinal County jail.
• Kayla Duluna was arrested for a warrant from Eloy City Court.
• Roy Olveda was arrested for taking beer without paying from the Circle K on Main Street. Olveda has multiple shoplifting arrests within the last 36 months. He was transported to the Pinal County jail.
A woman reported her van had been broken into and the car stereo was stolen.
• Albert Lara was arrested at the Pilot truck stop for two warrants after he was contacted at Pilot for sleeping in his car as it was rolling toward the store.
• Solia Gomez was arrested for a warrant.
Brian Allen was cited and released for possession of marijuana.
• Angela Peters was cited and released for reckless driving.
• Cesar Lucio was arrested for an Eloy City Court warrant and transported to the Pinal County jail.
• A woman reported the theft of her dog.
Sterling Cherry and Michelle Stetz were arrested for warrants from the Eloy City Court. Both were released after appearing before the judge.
• Viridiana Armenta Zamorano was arrested for a warrant issued out of Casa Grande and transported to the Pinal County jail.
• Frederick Nunez was arrested for a warrant issued out of the Eloy Justice Court and transported to the Pinal County jail.
• Sabrina Christie was arrested for three warrants. One was issued out of the Arizona Department of Corrections, and the other two were issued out of Eloy City Court. Christie was transported to the Pinal County jail.
• Occupants fled a vehicle during a traffic stop at Washington Street and Second Place. The driver identified through video review had his driver’s license suspended. Charges were forwarded to the Pinal County Attorney’s Office for review.
Jesus Gonzales was arrested for a warrant issued out of the Pinal County Superior Court for possession of drug paraphernalia and transported to the Pinal County jail.
• Jesse Aranda was cited and released for failure to drive on the right side of the roadway and refusing to provide an ID.