Arrests and citations
- On Aug. 4 Gage Bowra, 25, was arrested on charges of driving under the influence after police said they discovered him asleep at the wheel while at the stoplight located at the intersection of West Vah Ki Inn Road and North Arizona Boulevard.
- On Aug. 4 Aaron Smith Jr., 54, was cited and released for disorderly conduct following an altercation that occurred at the Gallopin’ Goose, 1980 S. Arizona Blvd.
- On Aug. 6 Todd Woodman, 55, was arrested on charges of Marijuana Possession, driving under the influence, extreme driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia following a single vehicle collision that occurred in a ditch along North Skousen Road.
- On Aug. 1 Nicholas Kinne, 23, was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and criminal nuisance after police said he got into an argument with his girlfriend while in a vehicle parked at 2126 W. Central Ave.
- On Aug. 6 Phillip Pablo, 53, was taken into custody for a valid and confirmed warrant out of the city of Coolidge while at the Gila River Detention Center, 693 W. Seed Farm Rd.
- On July 6 Dawn Godsey, 79, was arrested on charges of driving under the influence near the area of Papago and Stanfield Road.
Theft, burglary, criminal damage
- On Aug. 5 it was reported that an unknown person(s) committed criminal damage to an E-Z-Go golf cart parked at one of the spots at 1925 S. Arizona Blvd. by removing the ignition switch. Estimated loss $500.
- On Aug. 8 it was reported that unknown person took a package belonging to 225 S. 13th Place from the community mailbox. Estimated loss $148.90.
- On Aug. 3 it was reported that an unknown person(s) entered an unlocked vehicle parked outside of McDonalds and stole a purse containing a brown Motorolla cellphone, a Samsung Galaxy S9, a ZTE Blade Max Cellphone, a gold neckless with the engraving “Prescilla,” a check book, state ID, and various credit and debit cards. Estimated loss $831.
- On Aug. 7 it was reported that a brown bag containing 1.5 ounces of methamphetamine was found in the middle of the roadway along Arizona Boulevard.
- On July 29 it was reported that an unknown man shoplifted a bottle of Fireball Whiskey by placing the merchandise down is his pants while at Safeway, 1449 N. Arizona Blvd. Estimated loss $20.
- On July 29 it was reported that an unknown man shoplifted two bottles of E & J VS Brandy by stuffing the merchandise down is his pants while at Safeway, 1449 N. Arizona Blvd. Estimated loss $27.98.
- On Aug. 6 it was reported that an unknown woman shoplifted two cans of Tecate Titanium beer from Circle K, 495 S. Arizona Blvd. Estimated loss $5.
- On Aug. 2 it was reported that an unknown person(s) committed criminal damage to a Toyota Highlander that was parked outside of the residence located at 710 W. Patton Ave. Estimated loss $600.