The following was taken from the records at the Coolidge Police Department.
Arrests & Citations
On July 10 Rachel White
- , 30, was arrested on charges of selling marijuana to a minor, transporting marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to sell and enhancement of selling marijuana in a drug-free zone after police said she attempted to sell an ounce of marijuana to a juvenile near the area of the Coolidge Youth Center, 660 S. Main St.
- On July 7 Jay Garza, 20, was cited and released for reckless driving following a traffic stop that occurred at the intersection of West Coolidge Avenue and South Main Street.
- On July 11 William Jarrell Jr., 42, was arrested for four valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrants, a valid and confirmed town of Florence warrant and on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia while in the area of South 4th Street and West Elm Avenue.
- On July 8 Roberto Reyes, 53, was arrested for a valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrant while riding an ATV in a farm field near West Martin Road and South 9th Street.
- On July 10 Yolanda Hernandez, 60, was arrested for two valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrants while in the area of West Walton Avenue and North 4th Street.
- On July 8 Hector Alvarez, 31, was arrested on charges of assault (domestic violence) and violation of a court order after police said he reportedly got into a physical altercation with his wife at the residence located at 1238 W. Pinkley Avenue.
On July 8 Alexsis Schaar, 22, was cited and released for assault (domestic violence) after police said she got reportedly got into a physical altercation with her husband at the residence located at 1238 W. Pinkley Avenue.
Theft, Burglary & Criminal Damage
- On July 5 it was reported that an unknown person(s) entered the residence located at 628 W. Verde Lane and stole a Play Station 4 and a “Spiderman” video game. Estimated loss $440.
- On July 5 it was reported that sometime between 7 p.m. on July 4 and 10:30 a.m. on July 5 an unknown person(s) entered an unlocked 2016 Buick that was parked outside 1210 N. Orlando Drive and stole a 6-inch folding knife with a brown wooden handle from the driver’s side door pocket. Estimated loss $40.
- On July 4 it was reported that on July 3 an unknown person paid for merchandise using a counterfeit $20 bill at Dottie’s Deals, 1040 N. Arizona Blvd.
- On July 2 it was reported that an unknown woman stole a purse from a customer at Tag’s Cafe, 156 N. Arizona Blvd., and removed $200 from the purse before throwing it into the trash can located outside the restaurant. Estimated loss $200.
- On July 8 it was reported that an unknown person(s) entered a red 2004 Hyundai Elantra that was parked outside the residence located at 375 W. Roosevelt Ave. and rummage through the vehicle.