The following was taken from the records at the Coolidge Police Department.
Arrests & Citations
- On April 10 Louis Paterno, 45, was arrested for two valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrants and one valid and confirmed Pinal County Superior Court warrant while at 784 W. Pima Ave.
- On April 16 Damien Hetrick, 18, was arrested for a valid and confirmed Pinal County Superior Court warrant while in the area of West Walton Avenue and North 3rd Street.
- On April 10 Yvonne Boni, 29, was cited and released for disorderly conduct and consuming alcohol in a public park after police said she pushed her neighbor out of his wheel chair during an incident that occurred at San Carlos Park, 300 W. Central Ave.
- On April 10 Michael Bills, 35, was cited and released for disorderly conduct and consuming alcohol in a public park after police said he pulled his neighbor’s hair during an incident that occurred at San Carlos Park, 300 W. Central Ave.
- On April 14 Cindy Lacy, 41, was cited and released for shoplifting after police said she took one can of Raid unscented, two cans of Raid lemon Ant Roach, one can of Raid Flying Insect K, two bottles of Herbal Essence Color, one bottle of Cares Natures Silk, and one bottle of Dove BW Mens from Shope’s IGA, 1940 S. Arizona Blvd. Estimated loss $46.22.
Theft, Burglary & Criminal Damage
- On April 10 it was reported that an unknown man paid for items purchased at Tractor Supply, 950 N. Arizona Blvd., using two counterfeit $100 bills. Estimated loss $200.
- On April 10 it was reported that an unknown person(s) broke out the rear window of a 2017 GMC Pickup parked outside of 197 N. Arizona Blvd. and stole a black and brown 9mm semi-auto XDS Springfield from the center console of the vehicle. Estimated loss $1,500.
- On April 5 it was reported that an unknown person(s) stole a blue 2002 Toyota Highlander from 575 W. Pinkley Ave. The vehicle was later recovered in a police pursuit involving juveniles.
- On April 2 it was reported that an unknown person spray painted the top entrance doors of the Coolidge Alternative Program, 800 N. 9th St., the sidewalk in front of the entrance doors, the sidewalk on the east of side of the school’s gym and the wall of the gym. Estimated loss $50.
- On April 13 it was reported that four unknown juveniles committed burglary from the residence at 961 W. Aztec Drive, reportedly rummaging through papers and taking two sets of black wireless headsets. Estimated loss $100.