Arrests & Citations
- On July 4 Deyone Duncan, 43, was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct (domestic violence), criminal damage, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after police said he allegedly broke the windshield of a vehicle his girlfriend was driving during an argument at Circle K, 495 S. Arizona Blvd. Estimated loss $500.
- On July 2 Desalese Wheeler, 34, was arrested for two valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrants and for three valid and confirmed Pinal County Superior Court warrants while in the area of 1710 W. Harding Ave.
- On June 28 Daidran Thornton, 23, was arrested for two valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrants and for a JP #1 warrant while at the Coolidge Police Department, 911 S. Arizona Blvd.
- On July 2 Teela Brooks, 33, was arrested for several valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrants while in the area of 950 N. Arizona Blvd.
- On June 25 Fernando Figueroa, 64, was cited and released for trespassing at 891 S. Arizona Blvd.
- On June 28 Samantha Popp, 23, was arrested for four valid and confirmed court warrants while at the Coolidge city court, 110 W. Central Ave.
- On June 26 Francisco Ramirez, 20, was cited and released for driving on a suspended license following a traffic stop that occurred in the 400 block of Harding Avenue.
- On June 26 it was reported that a stolen white Dodge 2500 pickup was recovered on the bank of the canal located north of East Park.
- On June 27 it was reported that on June 23 at 4:06 p.m. an unknown woman exchanged a counterfeit $100 bill for change and purchased a box Newport Menthol cigarettes and a 20-ounce bottle of Sprite from the Family Dollar, 555 N. Arizona Blvd. Estimated loss $100.
- On June 27 it was reported that sometime between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. an unknown person(s) burglarized the residence at 331 W. Harding Ave. by breaking the glass on the back door and stole two 10-inch tile saws with stands and two yellow-and-black Dewalt table saws from the back shed located on the property. Estimated loss $1,700.
- On June 26 it was reported that an unknown woman attempted to use a counterfeit $100 bill to purchase merchandise from the Family Dollar, 555 N. Arizona Blvd.
- On June 26 it was reported that two unknown men shoplifted a 24-ounce can of Mickey’s, a four pack of Mickey’s, a package of Sour Patch candy and a package of M&Ms from Circle K, 1541 N. Arizona Blvd. Estimated loss $19.86.