The following was taken from the records at the Coolidge Police Department.
Arrests & Citations
- On May 31 Brian Tepner, 47, was cited and released for animal cruelty and parking in a handicap spot at Walmart, 1695 N. Arizona Blvd. after police said he reportedly left his dog inside a locked vehicle with the windows rolled up. Police said temperatures inside the vehicle reached 114 degrees before the dog was rescued.
- On June 10 Fernando Figueroa, 64, was cited and released for trespassing after police said he was found sleeping outside the structure located at 891 S. Arizona Blvd.
- On June 16 Armando Perea III, 37, was arrested on charges of Vulnerable Adult Abuse, Aggravated Assault, Burglary, Prohibited Possessor and Criminal Damage after police said he broke the door handle on the fridge within the residence located at 824 S. Main St., pushed his grandmother and pointed a shotgun at her head.
- On May 14 Calvin Torres, 25, was arrested for three valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrants and on charges of burglary and trafficking stolen property after police said he reportedly stole a Magnum X7 true airless paint sprayer from 1302 W. Industrial Dr. Police also discovered a stolen 4 wheel Yamaha ATV in his backyard at 623 W. Palo Verde Ave.
- On June 6 Ana Zarate, 31, was cited and released for threatening and intimidating during a civil incident that occurred at 375 W. Walton Ave.
- On June 7 Catherine York, 46, was arrested for five valid and confirmed warrants, and on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, shoplifting, and false reporting to law enforcement after police said she reportedly shoplifted a 23.5 oz container of Seagram’s Jamaican Me Happy wine cooler from Shope’s IGA, 1940 S. Arizona Blvd.
- On June 7 Cristian Juarez-Villareal, 26, was arrested for a valid and confirmed City of Casa Grande warrant and a valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrant while leaving the Giant Gas Station, 780 N. Arizona Blvd.
Theft, Burglary & Criminal Damage
- On June 8 it was reported that sometime between June 4 and June 6 an unknown person(s) stole black 2019 Kia Optima bearing California plates from the residence located at 430 W. Hess Ave. Estimated loss $23,000.
- On June 6 it was reported that an unknown person(s) attempted to steal an A/C unit from the residence located at 618 W. Raymond St. by disconnected all the wiring. Estimated loss $200.