Arrests and citations
- On July 25 Angell Guzman, 18, was taken into custody for a valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrant at the Blackwater Trading post, 2666 W. Highway 87, following his arrest.
- On July 22 Jennifer Holden, 42, was arrested for a valid and confirmed town of Florence warrant at the intersection of West Northern Avenue and North 9th Street.
- On July 29 Alexander Nieto, 48, was arrested for two valid and confirmed warrants out of the Maricopa/Stanfield JP #8 court, a valid and confirmed city of Maricopa warrant, two Pinal County Superior Court warrants and cited for driving on a revoked license during a traffic stop that occurred in the area of 1789 W. Coolidge Ave.
- On July 28 Stephanie Johnson, 28, was cited and released for driving without a valid drivers license and speeding after police said she was traveling at 49 mph in a 35 mph zone. The traffic stop occurred near West Vah Ki Inn Road and West Northern Avenue.
- On July 29 Lorenzo Morales Sr., 61, was arrested for a valid and confirmed city of Eloy warrant during a traffic stop that took place near the intersection of South 3rd Street and West Lincoln Avenue.
- On July 29 Rhett Porter, 29, was arrested for a valid and confirmed city of Casa Grande warrant while in the area of West Taylor Avenue and South 8th Street.
- On July 29 Jonathan Hitchcock, 47, was arrested for a valid and confirmed city of Casa Grande warrant while at the residence located at 1445 W. Central Ave.
Theft, burglary and criminal damage
- On July 21 it was reported that an unknown person(s) damaged a vehicle that was parked in the driveway of 650 W. Roosevelt Ave. by shattering the back window with a large rock. Estimated loss $500.
- On July 16 it was reported that the door to a trailer that was parked at 228 W. Hess Ave. was pried open and that an unknown person(s) stole from it a Shindaiwa multi-tool with a line trimmer and Stihl blower. Estimated loss $650.
- On July 30 it was reported that an unknown woman shoplifted two packs of Marlboro blend cigarettes, a pack of Traffic Red box 100 cigarettes and a package of Master Dutch cigars from Circle K, 495 S. Arizona Blvd. Estimated loss $24.44.
- On July 23 it was reported that an unknown man shoplifted two pizza stuffed sandwiches from the heated counter at Circle K, 495 S. Arizona Blvd. by stuffing them in his front pocket. Estimated loss $5.51.
- On July 18 it was reported that an unknown person(s) damaged the security door and the front door of the residence located at 523 N. Main St. by kicking in the security door and breaking the metal screen on the door. Estimated loss $450.