Arrests & Citations
- On July 24 Juan Hernandez, 32, was cited and released for driving without a valid drivers license and speeding during a traffic stop that occurred in the 300 block of West Norther Avenue.
- On July 23 Alec Moreno, 19, was cited and released for driving without a valid drivers license during a traffic stop that took place along East Coolidge Avenue and South Christensen Road.
- On July 23 Terrance McKinney, 28, was arrested for a valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrant after police located him at the vacant residence located at 318 W. Roosevelt Ave.
- On July 19 Jerome Jeffries, 50, was arrested for three valid and confirmed Coolidge city warrants during an domestic dispute that occurred at 312 W. Lincoln Ave.
- On July 13 Samantha Chiago, 25, was arrested on charges of driving under the influence after her car reportedly became stuck on the side of the road near the area of North Arizona Boulevard and West Clark Farms Road.
- On July 18 Socorro Rosas, 29, was arrested for a valid and confirmed Town of Florence court warrant after police responded to the area of North 4th Street and West Lindbergh Avenue for a reported theft.
- On July 10 Sergio Valencia, 21, was cited and released for disorderly conduct and reckless driving following a vehicle collision that occurred in the 300 block of South Pacific Street after police said he kicked the passenger side door of the other vehicle involved.
- On July 10 David Cortez, 48, was cited and released for disorderly conduct and driving with a suspended license following a collision that occurred in the 300 block of South Pacific Street after police said he was reportedly involved in a road rage incident.
- On July 21 Fernando Ledezma Jr., 28, was cited and released for speeding after police said he was reportedly traveling at 51 mph in a 35 mph zone following a traffic stop that occurred that the Rain Tunnel parking lot, 1088 N. Arizona Blvd.
Theft, Burglary & Criminal Damage
- On July 16 it was reported that sometime between 9 a.m. on July 15 and 9 a.m. on July 16 an unknown person(s) committed burglary by taking a black bicycle with chrome fenders and a missing front tire from the bed of a Chevy pick up truck that was parked in the driveway of 161 S. 21st St. Estimated loss $80.
- On July 21 it was reported that an unknown person(s) committed criminal damage by breaking the back window of a vehicle that was parked outside of the residence located at 461 W. Sunset Ave. Estimated loss $300.
- On July 16 it was reported that an unknown person(s) entered an unlocked vehicle that was parked outside 2110 W. Wilson Ave. and stole a red and black “5 star” binder containing personal documentation from the back seat. Estimated loss $200.
- On July 20 it was reported that an unknown person(s) siphoned gas out of a parked U-Haul truck located at the Coolidge Mini Storage, 1035 S. Arizona Blvd. Estimated loss $20.
- On July 14 it was reported that sometime between June 30 and July 14 an unknown person(s) shattered the outside pane of a rear sliding glass window at 2197 W. Central by shooting at it with a bb gun. Estimated loss $2,500.