The following was taken from the records at the Coolidge Police Department.
Arrests & Citations
- On April 6 Clayton Golson, 42, was arrested for three valid and confirmed City of Coolidge warrants following a traffic stop that occurred at Macrae Road and State Route 87.
- On April 22 Erine Berguin, 49, was arrested for a valid and confirmed city of Eloy warrant while at Blast Off Car Wash, 505 N. Arizona Blvd.
- On April 22 Kathy Bray, 39, was arrested two valid and confirmed Coolidge Municipal court warrants following a traffic stop that occurred at the intersection of Arizona Boulevard and Coolidge Avenue.
- On April 10 Eric Zimmer, 48, was arrested was cited and released for having an open container in a vehicle during a traffic stop that occurred near North 9th Street and West Vah Ki Inn Road.
- On April 20 Joshua Bishop, 26, was arrested for violation of a court order and a valid and confirmed city of Coolidge warrant while at Circle K, 495 S. Arizona Blvd.
- On April 19 Desiree Cade, 35, was arrested for violation of a court order after police said she was found hiding in the plaintiff’s closet despite a court order that told her not go near the individual’s home or work place. The incident occurred at 901 N. California St.
- On April 20 Alfonso Palacios, 38, was arrested for a valid and confirmed Coolidge-Florence JP warrant and two valid and confirmed Coolidge city court warrants while at 1217 W. Roosevelt Ave.
- On April 13 Terry Marietta, 27,
was arrested on charges
- of interfering with judicial proceedings after police said she violated a court order for being at 903 N. California St.
- On April 11 Roy Rushing, 49, was arrested on charges of resisting arrest, possession of dangerous drugs, possession of dangerous drugs for sale, possession of narcotic drugs, possession of narcotic drugs for sale, two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, bringing contraband into a jail facility, felony flight from law enforcement, displaying suspended plates and driving on a suspended license after police said he fled from law enforcement during an attempted traffic stop and was found with 3 grams of Heroin and 13.9 grams of Methamphetamines on his person. The incident occurred at West Seagoe Avenue and South Arizona Boulevard.
On April 5 Krista Bartlett, 30, was arrested for two valid and confirmed warrants issued from Coolidge Municipal Court and Florence-Coolidge JP following a traffic stop that occurred at South Arizona Blvd and West Taylor Avenue.
Theft, Burglary & Criminal Damage
- On April 22 it was reported that an unknown woman shoplifted hair clips, dry shampoo, a pair of tweezers, a cuticle pusher and a nail board from Shope’s IGA, 1940 S. Arizona Blvd. Estimated loss $11.35.
- On April 7 it was reported that an unknown person(s) hit and knocked down a stop sign located on the northeast corner of Arizona Boulevard and 4th Street. Estimated loss $200.
- On March 27 it was reported that sometime between March 18 and March 27 an unknown person(s) cut and stole 12 feet of electric wire from a pump site belonging San Carlos Irrigation District located on the northeast corner of Attaway Road and Martin Road. Estimated loss $1,500.
- On April 19 it was reported that the driver-side rear passenger window on a 2018 Kia Sportage was broken while it was parked outside of the American Legion, 408 N. Main St. Estimated loss $500.
- On April 15 it was reported that an unknown person(s) stole a black Ruger P89 9mm, a black Springfield AR-15 style rifle and a black Smith & Wesson .04 pistol with a chrome slide from a vehicle that was parked in the carport of 1521 S. 4th St. Estimated loss $1,469.
- On April 12 it was reported that an unknown person(s) broke the front bedroom window of the residence located at 102 S. 8th St. Estimated loss $300.