The Casa Grande Police Department reported the following:
- Jason Camarillo, 26, was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence criminal damage and domestic violence disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Jose Sanchez, 53, was arrested on a warrant.
- Jobina Berger, 45, was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting.
- Cecelia Marquez, 53, was arrested on suspicion of arson, criminal trespass and failure to appear.
- Travis Myers, 30, was arrested on suspicion of failure to pay fine.
- Bernard Francisco, 41, was arrested on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Alexander Francisco, 50, was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear and failure to pay fines.
- A theft was reported in the 800 block of East Jimmie Kerr Boulevard.
- Criminal damage was reported in the 500 block of North Roosevelt Avenue.
- Credit card fraud was reported in the 3600 block of East Desert Wind Drive.
- A burglary was reported in the 1200 block of East Prickly Pear Street.
- A theft was reported in the 1600 block of North Trekell Road.
- A robbery was reported near North Arizola Road and East Doan Street.
- A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Cottonwood Lane.
- A burglary was reported in the 1500 block of East Florence Boulevard.
- A drug offense was reported in the 300 block of East Viola Street.
- A drug offense was reported near North French Street and West 11th Street.