Casa Grande police log
- 10:54 a.m. — West Ninth Street, family offenses
- 11:38 a.m. — East Judi Drive, burglary
- 7:18 p.m. — West Jahns Place, family offenses
- 2:17 a.m. — East Tanger Drive, burglary
- 2:27 a.m. — West McMurray Boulevard, family offenses
- 6:58 a.m. — East Shadow Lane, interference with judicial proceedings
- 7:52 a.m. — North Pinal Avenue, theft
- 8:50 a.m. — North Cacheris Court, aggravated assault
- 6:33 p.m. — West Ramos Drive and North Crane Street, drug offenses
- 9:14 a.m. — North Florence Street, criminal damage
- 11:22 a.m. — Interstate 10, drug offenses
- 3:07 p.m. — West Kingman Loop, burglary
- 4:10 p.m. — West McMurray Boulevard, drug offenses
- 12:53 a.m. — North Klickita Court, burglary
- 5:04 p.m. — North French Street, criminal damage
- 5:26 p.m. — East First Street and North Brown Avenue, drug offenses
- 8:28 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, theft
- 8:46 p.m. — East Doan Street and North Cameron Avenue, drug offenses
- 11:28 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, drug offenses
- 2:15 a.m. — East Florence Boulevard, burglary
- 2:22 p.m. — North Trekell Road, drug offenses
- 4:49 p.m. — West Jardin Loop, aggravated assault
- 5:08 p.m. — North Trekell Road, aggravated assault
- 12:51 a.m. — West Barrus Street, family offenses
- Russell Candelaria, 32, aggravated assault of peace officer, aggravated domestic violence, domestic violence assault to cause injury, domestic violence disorderly conduct-fighting and resisting arrest.
- Manuel Lopez, 50, domestic violence assault with intent to injure and domestic violence disorderly conduct-fighting.
- Elias Salazar, 19, interference with judicial proceedings.
- Victor Louissena, 38, shoplifting.
- Terry Hall, 26, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, assault with intent to injure and robbery.
- Leno Ortega, 27, outstanding warrant and failure to pay fine.
- Chinue Donald, 38, outstanding warrant.
- Brian Ysiano, 42, carrying deadly weapon and failure to omit, dangerous drug use, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession of defaced weapon, possession of weapon by prohibited person and possession of weapon during drug felony.
- William Bailey, 47, two counts of public nuisance and criminal littering.
- Lynelle Williams, 41, public nuisance.
- Luis Ruiz, 31, possession of narcotic drug for sale.
- Aubrey Salazar, 20, possession of narcotic drug for sale.
- Cody Blakely, 29, possession/use of drug paraphernalia, possession/use of marijuana, failure to pay fine and possession/use of prescription drug.
- Travis Cale, 37, third-degree burglary, criminal damage and first-degree trespassing.
- Arther Gil, 33, possession/use of dangerous drug, two counts of possession/use of drug paraphernalia, resisting arrest and a probation violation.
- Malcolm Thornton, 22, domestic violence, criminal damage and theft.
- Jeffery Moreno, 40, possession/use of marijuana and an outstanding warrant.
- Juan Cortes, 53, domestic violence aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.