The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Brian Gilman, 55, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Natasha Roberds, 32, warrant.
- Brendan Wiggins, 21, suspicion of criminal trespassing.
- Richard Fowler, 54, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Perdisa Robles, 27, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Eric Winn, 24, probation violation.
- Mark Gale, 41, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Tyler Miller, 27, suspicion of aggravated assault.
- Michael Audelo, 30, suspicion of aggravated assault.
- Saul Carillo, 38, probation violation.
- Javier Moreno, 24, warrant.
- Stephanie Sotelo, 38, failure to appear.
- Mario Johns, 29, failure to pay fine.
- Michael Mylander, 49, suspicion of dangerous drug possession.
- Anthony Francis, 32, suspicion of burglary.
- Thomas Farrell, 26, probation violation.
- Gerardo Cabral, 22, suspicion of marijuana possession.
- Mark Rawson, 34, suspicion of fighting.
- Christine Rawson, 54, warrant.
- Jacob Velasquez, 25, suspicion of narcotic drug possession.
- Isaac Gastelum, 25, warrant.
Casa Grande Fire Log
The following was taken from reports of the Casa Grande Fire Department:
9:17 a.m. — East Eighth Street, abdominal pain.
10:17 a.m. — North French Street, injured person.
1:55 p.m. — East Ninth Street, medical call.
3:14 p.m. — North Arizola Road, medical call.
4:25 p.m. — East Eighth Street, medical call.
4:25 p.m. — East Clearview Drive, medical call.
5:26 p.m. — North Avenue A, cardiac emergency.
6:10 p.m. — East Val Vista Boulevard, fire alarm.
6:33 p.m. — East Gabrilla Street, cardiac emergency.
8:48 p.m. — East Second Street, medical call.
11:28 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, service call.
12:39 a.m. — East Cottonwood Lane, diabetic emergency.
3:17 a.m. — East Florence Boulevard, medical call.
4:23 a.m. — North Elizabeth Court, injury from a fall.
4:45 a.m. — East Shadow Ridge Drive, injury from a fall.
5:21 a.m. — East Wolf Hollow Drive, service call.
6:57 a.m. — East 11th Street, service call.