The Pinal County Sheriff's Office reported the following people booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Brenden Moser, 23, probation violation.
- Arthur Pacheco, 37, suspicion of sexual assault.
- Tiffany Lewis, 38, suspicion of endangering the life or health of a minor.
- Leon Vavages, 37, suspicion of possession of a weapon by a prohibited person.
- Jenny Sampson, 35, warrant.
- Cody Scheufler, 38, child support warrant.
- Joseph Alvarez, 33, failure to appear.
- Tomas Reitsma, 22, probation violation.
- Louie Aviles, 19, warrant.
- Nicholas Kinne, 23, suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- Jeffrey Doering, 55, suspicion of drug paraphernalia possession.
- Daniel Tapia, 32, suspicion of being a sexual offender who failed to confirm ID.
- Jeffrey Hamlin, 55, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Matthew Lewis, 33, suspicion of sexual exploitation of a minor.
- Annalisa Gonzales, 23, suspicion of obstructing government operations.
- Millian Smith, 40, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Carson Layton, 21, warrant.
- Daniel Engel, 37, child support warrant.
- Irene Valdez, 37, suspicion of driving under the influence.
- Christopher Romiti, 31, warrant.
- Scott Bardwell, 40, suspicion of molestation of a child.
- Taylor Slaughter, 25, warrant.