The following people were booked into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center:
- Juan Marrufo, 35, was arrested for disorderly conduct and second-degree failure to appear.
- Benjamin Salinas, 32, was arrested for two counts of second-degree failure to appear and on an outstanding warrant.
- Annessa Lance, 26, was arrested for DUI with a BAC of .08 or more.
- Javell Walton, 48, was arrested for first-degree criminal trespassing, threat-intimidate, aggravated assault with deadly weapon.
- Blas Ballejos, 40, was arrested for failure to pay fine.
- Ronald Ratliff, 57, was arrested for DUI with a BAC of .08 or more.
- Larry Wax, 52, was arrested for aggravated assault-impede blood/breath.
- Ricardo Acuna, 31, was arrested for possession of a weapon by prohibited person.
- Timothy Kellogg, 33, was arrested for first-degree criminal trespassing.
- Megan Brady, 31, was arrested for a probation violation.
- Kayden McClure, 19, was arrested for assault.
- Russell Soke, 23, was arrested for two probation violations.
- Bobby Averitt, 60, was arrested for second-degree failure to appear.
- Domonic French, 21, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Terri McGraw, 58, was arrested for intentional child abuse and first-degree hindering prosecution.
- Damien Langston, 21, was arrested as a fugitive from justice.
- Jason Gibson, 46, was arrested for possession/use of a dangerous drug and possession/use of drug paraphernalia.
- Rogers Campbell, 48, was arrested for second-degree failure to appear.
- Kenneth Cooper, 41, was arrested for shoplifting, consuming liquor in public and third-degree criminal trespassing.
- Noe Ortiz, 41, was arrested for assault and disorderly conduct.
- Lydia Vega, 30, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Arthur Johannes, 52, was arrested for possession/use of drug paraphernalia, DUI-Drugs/metabolite, DUI-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo, driving with a suspended or revoked license, aggravated DUI-license suspended/revoked for DUI and possession/use of marijuana.
- Joshua Juan, 29, was arrested for failure to pay fine and an outstanding warrant.
- Kevin Lipke, 31, was arrested for second-degree failure to appear.
- Alfonso Velarde, 33, was arrested for disorderly conduct-weapon, endangerment, assault and two probation violations.
- Richard Elwood, 42, was arrested for assault and two outstanding warrants.
- Taylor Redmann, 26, was arrested for two counts of first-degree failure to appear.
- A theft was reported in the 1700 block of West Hunt Highway in San Tan Valley.
- A theft of a bicycle was reported in the 2600 block of West El Paseo in Oracle.
- A theft was reported in the 500 block of South Encina Street in San Manuel.
- A sex offense was reported in the 33000 block of West Barnes Road near Stanfield.
- An assault was reported in the 11700 block of West Martin Road near Casa Grande.
- An assault was reported in the 23500 block of North Chaps Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A fraud was reported in the 35900 block of North Matthews Drive in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 900 block of East Verona Street in San Tan Valley.
- A fraud was reported in the 800 block of East Rossi Court in San Tan Valley.
- A sex offense was reported in the 6500 block of East Hacienda La Noria Lane in Gold Canyon.
- A sex offense was reported in the 1100 block of North Timberline Drive in Oracle.
Casa Grande Fire Log
8:09 a.m. — West Eighth Street, behavioral emergency
10:24 a.m. — North Vista Avenue, behavioral emergency
11:09 a.m. — East 11th Street, ill person
11:14 a.m. — East Birch Street, ill person
11:30 a.m. — North Taylor Lane, difficulty breathing
3:25 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, medical call
4:10 p.m. — East Fourth Street, medical call
8:27 p.m. — West Gila Bend Highway, unresponsive person
11:28 p.m. — North Avenue A, diabetic emergency
12:33 a.m. — East Racine Place, difficulty breathing
2:47 a.m. — East Brenda Drive, diabetic emergency
4:31 a.m. — North Trekell Road, abdominal pain
4:45 a.m. — East Jimmie Kerr Boulevard, heat-related illness
5:48 a.m. — North Santiana Place, abdominal pain
6:21 a.m. — North Wood Street, difficulty breathing
6:52 a.m. — East Avenida Fresca, ill person
8:51 a.m. — West 10th Street, cardiac emergency
9:25 a.m. — North Peart Road, fall injury
9:30 a.m. — East McMurray Boulevard, difficulty breathing
10:06 a.m. — East Florence Boulevard, medical call
10:15 a.m. — North Cacheris Court, stuck elevator
11:13 a.m. — East Florence Boulevard, fall injury
12:31 p.m. — North Drylake Street, difficulty breathing
12:36 p.m. — North Trekell Road, motor vehicle collision
12:41 p.m. — East Val Vista Boulevard, injured person
1:57 p.m. — East Palm Parke Boulevard, medical call
2:23 p.m. — East Cottonwood Lane, medical call
2:27 p.m. — North Peart Road, cardiac emergency
2:55 p.m. — West Cottonwood Lane, difficulty breathing
5:37 p.m. — North French Street, fall injury
5:40 p.m.— East Avenida Kino, ill person
6:37 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, motor vehicle collision
7:21 p.m.— East Martha Drive, seizure
8:44 p.m. — North Pueblo Drive and East Second Street, maternity
9:19 p.m. — East Florence Boulevard, ill person
11:20 p.m. — West Iris Place, difficulty breathing
12:24 a.m. — East Cottonwood Lane, ill person
3:42 a.m. — North Pinal Avenue, cardiac emergency
6:16 a.m. — North Casa Grande Avenue, ill person
6:34 a.m. — West Rodeo Road, diabetic emergency