At 4:29 p.m. a crew responded to State Route 87 and Houser Road and extinguished a brush fire on the edge of the road.
• At 7:02 p.m. in the 300 block of West 13th Street a crew extinguished a small residential trash fire.
At 8:56 a.m. in the 500 block of West Alsdorf Road a crew extinguished a brush fire.
At 3:32 a.m. in the 100 block of North Santa Cruz Boulevard a crew extinguished a fire in a large dumpster.
• At 2:41 p.m. at State Route 287 and Sunshine Boulevard a crew extinguished a small brush fire.
• At 10:54 p.m. near Comanche and Azteca roads a crew extinguished a small brush fire.
At 1:40 p.m. a crew responded to I-10 milepost 206 and extinguished a fire on the north side of roadway.
At 2:06 a.m. in the 500 block of West Alsdorf a crew responded to a report of a brush fire and found a sofa on fire behind the back wall of the complex and extinguished it.
• At 10:36 a.m. in the 6000 block of South Toltec Road a crew extinguished a fire on the roadside.
• At 2:31 p.m. in the 3000 block of North Wildwood Road a crew responded to a State Land request for a brush fire and worked with other agencies in extinguishing the fire.
• At 6:15 p.m. in the 400 block of South Sunshine Boulevard a crew found a leaking propane tank due to the heat. The tank was removed to a safe area and released to relieve the excess pressure.
• At 9:31 p.m. in the 400 block of Sunshine Boulevard a crew responded to a reported smell of gas and discovered an odor of propane. Units metered the area and found no leaks or indication of propane inside or outside of the building.
The Eloy Fire District responded to the following emergency calls for the week ending June 23:
• Station 1 ran 42 medical-related calls and five motor vehicle accidents.
• Station 2 ran 16 medical-related calls and four motor vehicle accidents.
• There were three public assistance service calls responded to, and the district also responded to four calls from an outside agency for assistance.