Last year was an unforgettable demonstration of resilience, flexibility, perseverance, and patience. We have been transformed as a community and emerge with talents and skills we never expected.
Through it all, Maricopa Unified School District never lost sight of our goal to enrich and expand our service to our students, families, and community.
In the 2021-2022 school year, you can look forward to:
- Academic support or acceleration customized to your child’s needs
- A technology-enhanced environment
- New science curriculum to ignite inquiry and interest
- Expansion of Signature Programs to include:
- Maricopa Virtual Academy
- Preschool and Kindergarten Dual Language Immersion
- Educators Rising
- Honors Courses, Advanced Placement Courses, and Dual Enrollment
MUSD prides itself on being partners in a community destined for greatness. Our Governing Board is championing the crusade to provide access to and equity in education for every student. Without exception, our classrooms are filled with educators who care deeply about the well-being and development of every child and who work skillfully to prepare them for their futures. It is an exciting time for MUSD, and we look forward to providing premier educational opportunities for children in our community.
Welcome back, MUSD, make it a great year!