QUEEN CREEK — The Queen Creek Performing Arts Center has announced a series of events for its 18th season, beginning in January.
Among the performing arts center’s Centerstage Series are:
- Rockin’ Rewind show, Saturday, Jan. 29, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- “You’ve Got a Friend, Carole King and James Taylor,” Saturday, Feb. 19, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- King in concert, Saturday, Feb. 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- “Best of Broadway,” Friday, March 4, at 7:30 p.m.
Several special events are also planned at the performing arts center including:
- Thompson Square, Saturday, Jan. 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Jordan Smith, Saturday, Jan. 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Dinosaur World Live!, Friday, Feb. 25, at 7 p.m.
- BYU International Folk Dance Ensemble, Thursday, March 3, 7:30 p.m.
Tickets for all shows went on sale on Tuesday. For more information, including descriptions of shows and ticket prices, visit the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center website at qcpac.com or call 480-987-7469.
The Queen Creek Performing Arts Center is a 777-seat theater.