CASA GRANDE — Change is in the air and I’m not only talking about the seasons.
Do you ever get the urge for something new? New decor for your house, a new hairstyle, a new purse, a new career, just something new? I think we all feel it on some level from time to time, but watching Mother Nature do her thing and change our hot summer months for the far more comfortable months of what we consider fall, always inspires change in me.
I’ve spent the last few days making little changes in each room of our home and redecorating for the holiday months. No, I am not one of you elves who has the Christmas tree up yet, but let’s just say, it’s beginning to look a lot like... Christmas is around the corner.
This type of motivation doesn’t strike me this hard regularly, and I know I’m not alone in this area. I made a list of signs you might be ready for a change (as I completely gutted a closet to organize it).
Six signs it might be time for a change:
- You’re bored. You’re simply tired of doing the same dang thing over and over and over and you’re not excited most days when you wake up.
- You don’t feel right. Something is just off and you can feel it in your heart. You’re not as happy as you used to be or as you should be.
- You’re easily annoyed or short of patience in areas you used to tolerate with ease and a smile.
- You fantasize about what things would be like if...
- ________ (fill in the blank) no longer represents the person you aspire to be.
- You know you can do better than you are.
Obviously this list could be a lot longer, but it’s a quick and simple self-assessment to see how you’re feeling. Whether you’re right on track and feeling great or feeling you need to take a new path and make some changes, don’t forget to love your life!