Panda Express fire

A kitchen fire at the Panda Express on Florence Boulevard was out before firefighters got there but an employee received burns to hands and face.

CASA GRANDE — An employee at a local fast food restaurant received burns to hands and face after there was a fire in the restaurant’s kitchen Wednesday.

The fire at the Panda Express on Florence Boulevard was extinguished before Casa Grande firefighters arrived, according to Casa Grande Fire Department spokesman Michael Wobser.

The employee was treated at the scene by American Medical Response.

0
1
4
2
0

Suzanne Adams-Ockrassa is a reporter covering the city of Casa Grande and the surrounding area, as well as Central Arizona College. She can be reached at sadams@pinalcentral.com.