CASA GRANDE — The Casa Grande Fire, Police, Building and Community Services departments will hold a community stakeholders meeting on Nov. 19, beginning at 9 a.m.
The meeting, at the city’s Emergency Operations Center, 377 E. Val Vista Boulevard, will target event coordinators and food vendors.
“Our goal is to ensure our customers have all of the information and minimum requirements for large events and food vendor operations within the city of Casa Grande. Representatives from each department will be on hand to answer questions and address any concerns that you may have,” said Michael Wobser, spokesman for the Casa Grande Fire Department.
The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Food vendor requirements under the 2018 International Fire Code
- Inspection procedures for food vendors, special events and seasonal vendors (fireworks sales, pumpkin sales, Christmas tree sales)
- Fire and life safety requirements for larger gatherings and events
- Tents and other membrane structures
- Different types of permits
- The permitting process and forms
- Event security
- Private security
- Traffic control
- Street closures
Community Services Department
- Special Events Committee
- Vendor lists
- Pinal County health permits