CASA GRANDE — A mobile home south of Casa Grande caught fire for a second time in four days Tuesday morning and firefighters let it burn to the ground.

Regional Fire & Rescue responded to the structure fire that was reported at 10:17 a.m. at 12302 S. Rachel Lane west of Chuichu Road. Regional Fire & Rescue had extinguished a fire in a room in the same home Friday night and followed up Saturday to make sure nothing was smoldering. There was heat and smoke damage, but the double-wide mobile home was still standing.

A neighbor reported seeing an unmarked white utility truck with a ladder at the home 40 minutes before the fire.

The second fire is listed as suspicious and is under investigation. The property belongs to a real estate company in Gilbert.

0
0
2
1
2

Newsletters