Blossom Digital Marketing is seeking an Account Strategist to join our fast-growing team. The successful candidate will become an expert in helping businesses grow their digital marketing footprint – focusing primarily on social media but also search advertising, geo-targeted display, video and web design. If you enjoy learning how social media platforms work and how local businesses can use them to grow their businesses, this job is for you! The position is a combination of sales/client-facing interaction and back-end fulfillment. To help our customers succeed we have to understand their business needs, and when they are successful we are, too! This position is one of three in our Casa Grande office, where the successful candidate will work alongside our director and digital production staffer.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Critical Thinker: Be able to determine which solution is most appropriate for current or prospective advertisers.
• Self-Motivated: This position involves business development. The more businesses grow, the greater your earning potential becomes.
• Outgoing: Be comfortable talking to people about complex digital solutions (after training, of course).
• Fast Learner: The digital world moves fast. We’re ahead of the curve and need our team to keep us there.
• Digital Understanding: Familiarity with digital marketing/advertising, including the main social media platforms and an understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem.
• Experience/Education: One year of practical marketing work educational experience preferred.
The compensation for this position is based on performance - base, plus monthly commissions and an override for performance to goal. Blossom is a division of Kramer Media, a family-owned company that publishes newspapers in Casa Grande and surrounding areas, PinalCentral.com and dozens of specialty publications. We provide medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as a 401k program and PTO. Successful candidates must pass pre-employment drug screen. Please email your resume to: email@example.com Include work history, salary history/requirements and references. EEO employer.