CASA GRANDE — Vitalant, formerly known as United Blood Services, the nonprofit blood bank serving Arizona, has scheduled several blood drives in Pinal County.
For more information, call 877-258-4825 (877-25-VITAL) or go online to vitalant.org.
Thursday, March 12
- , 8 a.m. to noon, Val Vista RV Resort, 16680 W. Val Vista Blvd., Bloodmobile
, March 13
- , 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Banner Casa Grande Medical Center, 1800 E. Florence Blvd., Conference Room
- March 21, 8 a.m. to noon, Palm Creek Golf & RV Resort, 1110 N. Henness Road, San Tan Room
- March 26, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Central Arizona College Signal Peak Campus, 8470 N. Overfield Road, Bldg. I, Room 401
- March 18, 8 a.m. to noon, Empire Southwest Eloy, 3501 W. Houser Road, Bloodmobile
- March 21, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Anthem at Merrill Ranch, 3313 N. Anthem Way, Bloodmobile at Community Park
- March 16, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino, 15406 Maricopa Road, Bingo Hall
Thursday, March 12, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., Picacho Peak RV Resort, 17065 E. Peak Lane, Clubhouse